GEMINI GROUP OF COMPANIES PRIVACY NOTICE
SCOPE AND CONSENT
Gemini Group of Companies’ Information Security Policy Manual applies to all personal data in whatever form (e.g., physical or digital), and processing of personal data in whatever manner (e.g., manual or automated) by the Company, its directors, officers, and employees of the Company. By using Gemini Group of Companies’ Services, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Notice, and you are consenting to Gemini Group of Companies’ collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice.
INFORMATION GEMINI GROUP OF COMPANIES COLLECTS
Gemini Group of Companies collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information Gemini Group of Companies collects from you directly.
- Information Gemini Group of Companies collects about you when you use our products or services.
- Information Gemini Group of Companies collects about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
If you submit any personal information about other people to Gemini Group of Companies or to Gemini Group of Companies’ partners and service providers, you represent that you have the authority to provide such information and to permit us to use their personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
USES / INFORMATION SHARING
Gemini Group of Companies uses the information collected for Gemini Group of Companies’ business purposes and compliance regulatory rules and regulations:
- To provide the products and services you request.
- To manage Gemini Group of Companies’ sites and services.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- For Gemini Group of Companies’ business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, crime/fraud monitoring and prevention, security, developing new products, testing, enhancing, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities.
- Perform other activities consistent with this Notice.
Gemini Group of Companies may share your information:
- To Gemini Group of Companies’ affiliate entities and subsidiaries for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
- To Gemini Group of Companies’ authorized partners, service providers and suppliers (e.g. web site hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services).
- With third-party service providers who work on behalf of Gemini Group of Companies and Gemini Group of Companies’ business partners to send you joint communications.
- To protect and defend Gemini Group of Companies (including enforcing Gemini Group of Companies’ Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law and/or government authorities.
- If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, Gemini Group of Companies may not be able to provide the products and services you request.
Gemini Group of Companies retains your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for its operations. In addition, Gemini Group of Companies may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce Gemini Group of Companies Contracts or Agreements and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws.
The Gemini Group of Companies’ Systems are designed to provide reasonable and appropriate organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information within our organization against unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with Gemini Group of Companies is no longer secure, please immediately notify us by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section.
MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to correct, update, delete, or request access to the personal information that you have provided to Gemini Group of Companies, you may contact Gemini Group of Companies thru this link or by sending a letter to the postal address below including your name, email address, and purpose of the request.
For your protection, Gemini Group of Companies will only implement requests with respect to personal information about you (not anyone else), and Gemini Group of Companies may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. Gemini Group of Companies will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable laws. Gemini Group of Companies may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, as required under applicable legal obligations, and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion. Some of your information may remain within our systems and other records, in compliance with applicable law.
Gemini Group of Companies provides access to this Privacy Notice by:
- Linking to it throughout our website/s
- Referencing it in our Terms and Conditions
- Incorporating it into our contracts, agreements, and other documents as necessary or appropriate
QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS
If you have a question or a complaint about this Privacy Notice, privacy standards, or information handling practices, you can reach Gemini Group of Companies thru “Contact Us”.
UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Gemini Group of Companies may change this Privacy Notice. Any changes to this Privacy Notice will become effective when Gemini Group of Companies posts the revised Privacy Notice on the Gemini Group of Companies Website. Your use of the Gemini Group of Companies Services following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Notice.
If any change may materially and negatively affect the privacy of your personal information, Gemini Group of Companies will use reasonable efforts to notify you in advance and give you a reasonable period of time to object to any changes.
Gemini Group of Companies encourages you to periodically review this Privacy Notice to stay informed about how Gemini Group of Companies collects, uses, and shares your personal information.